Apollo Adlux Hospital(AAH) is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who provide information or data to AAH. Your privacy is essential to us, and we make every effort to protect the information we receive from you. In this regard, we follow several regulatory legislations, such as
● Section 43A of the Information Technology Act of 2000.
● The 2011 Rules on Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information).
https://www.apolloadluxhospital.co ("Website") for any information or services ("Services").
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the User (registered or unregistered) of the Website and/or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to AAH.
We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third parties and automatically through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would
relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address and other Personal Information as listed in Clause 5 below.
You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with Us and you can modify your personal data, by writing to Us at Our below-mentioned email id.
We keep in mind that the Personal Information shared by You is accessible to You. You can write to Us at the email id specified in Clause 15.
We will share personal information outside of AAH only when we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the option to revoke your consent at any time, given that such withdrawal is communicated to us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If You wish to correct any Personal Information that we may have collected to provide You with personalized services and offers, as described in Clause 12 of this Policy, You may write to the Grievance Officer, as specified in Clause 15.1 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information.
If you withdraw your consent to share the Personal Information we have collected, we may refuse to fulfil the purposes for which the personal information was collected, and we may restrict your use of our services or the website.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
● Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
● Birth date/age
● Address (including country and pin/postal code)
● Phone number/mobile number
● Email address
● Physical, physiological and mental health conditions, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional
● Personal medical records and history
● Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and/or online payment
● Login ID and password
● User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter
● Records of interaction with AAH representatives
● Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
● Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account
● Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
● Biometrics data
● Genetic Data
● Transgender Status
● Intersex Status
● Caste or Tribe
● Religious or political belief or affiliation
● Sexual orientation
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
● When You fill out the patient registration form,
● When You provide details to an AAH Health Care Professional or AAH representative,
● When You register on Our Website,
● When You provide Your Personal Information to Us during the course of receiving services,
● When You use the features on Our Website,
● When you provide access to any other website.
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
● To provide effective Services
● To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services;
● To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed is customized to Your interests and preferences;
● To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements; ● To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, or email;
● To advertise products and services of AAH and third parties;
● To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
● To share with our business partners the provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You; ● To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
● To build your profile on the Website;
● To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
● To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or
intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
8. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● Once you have freely consented to share your Personal Information with us, You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, or part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with the Cloud Service Provider and Our affiliates/agents / third party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions or any other persons, for the purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
● We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website. In the course of displaying advertisements regarding its services or optimizing services to its Users, AAH may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device. AAH does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Further, AAH does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for which AAH is not responsible or liable. AAH encourages You to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
● The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access and need-to-know basis, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third-party service
providers, partners, and agencies on a need-to-know basis and in relation to the Purposes specified above in this Policy.
● While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
11. THIRD-PARTY REFERENCES AND LINKS
● Do-not-track requests There is no standard for how online service should respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of information across networks of websites and online services. Therefore, we do not honour “Do Not Track” signals. As standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
12. RECTIFICATION/CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● If You need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com we will make all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
14. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
● AAH shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Services or Website or for such period as may be required by law.
15. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
● We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at
firstname.lastname@example.org and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.